We are specialists for structured solutions of IO-Link components
Since our foundation in 2007, we have specialized in the development, programming and porting of simple, scalable and structured solutions for IO-Link components. At our location in southern Germany we are represented by 8 highly motivated and dedicated people. Our team consists mainly of graduate engineers and engineers in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, electronics and physics.
We develop for the world's leading sensor and master manufacturers, automation companies, machine manufacturers and niche manufacturers for special sensors all over the world.
- Own IO-Link stacks for Device and Master
- Own IODD Interpreter
- Own software development
- Own hardware development
- Own competence in product development
- Manufacturing, assembly and testing of hardware components and mechatronic devices
- High cross-industry professional expertise
- Many years of experience in the field IO-Link
- Member of the IO-Link consortium
- Collaboration in the IO-Link Working Group
- Represented on the IO-Link workshops and the main trade fairs: SPS IPC Drives and HMI Hannover Messe
- C ++ / C / C ++ / C # / Java / Linux / Python / LabWindows/CVI / Eagle / Pro Engineer / Top Solid
- Development of sensor applications on custom hardware platforms
- Experiences with common processor and compiler families for embedded firmware development
- Implementation of the signal processing for different physical sensor element-principles
- IO-Link stack porting, application connectivity, testing and release of IO-Link master-, Device Applications
- Realization of complex structures parameters, software architectures and accompanying development tools as for automatic source code generation
- Development of complex testing frameworks and interfaces for automated during development and product release tests; Design for testability
- Experience with the development of End testing software under National Instruments LabWindows / CVI and Test stand systems
- In-Circuit Tester software development especially with the connection to Spectrum / Teradyne systems
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) implementations in Java and .NET
- Design and manufacture of electronic circuits
- Design and manufacturing of electromechanical system modules
- Design and manufacturing of electromechanical components
- Development of test systems for the manufacturing and production
- Development of sensor-technical solution concepts
Do you need more information about our products?
You want to send an inquiry or
would you like a personal conversation?
Then send us an email.
IQ² Development GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: + 49 (0) 7127 / 5706100
Fax: + 49 (0) 7127 / 5706102